Family Tables is about gathering around a meal to build relationships, facilitate great God-conversation, and share our lives with one another.
Take the opportunity to host, or join, a group of people focused on building great relationships with each other, growing in their walk with God, and sharing a meal.
Interested in Joining a Family Tables discussion?
- Be sure to add your name and contact info to the sign-up sheet available at church this week
- Or email Annie Callahan at firstname.lastname@example.org with the following information:
- Name(s) of everyone wanting to attend
- Contact info: email & phone
- Would you need childcare/child friendly group if there is a group providing it?
Interested in Hosting? Here are the expectations of our Family Tables Hosts:
- Decide how many people you would like to host
- Commit to hosting 5 dinners from February – May
- Choose a night of the week that your dinner will be held
- Invite people to your dinner leaving at least 2 spaces open for visitors or outreach
- Communicate meeting date, time and location to your group
- Delegate food preparation to the group – shared meal, open pot-luck, etc.
- Attend a brief host meeting after church January 27th
- Eat, talk, pray!
RMCM role to help facilitate your Family Table:
- Prepare a sign-up sheet for people wanting to attend a group
- Provide a list of topics, scriptures, and questions to help hosts get a great discussion started
- The RMCM office will not communicate schedule changes to your group through the RMCM office or